- Gragnano Spaghetti, 500g
- Orecchiette bianche, 500 g
- Fusilli with buckwheat, 375 g
- Pennoni pasta Panarese, 500 g
- La’gane with spelt and barley, 1 Kg
: For those who traditional love Italian cooking, a selection box rich in high quality pastas obtained from 100% Italian raw materials, from classic durum wheat to buckwheat, spelt and barley, for tasty, wholesome dishes! How:
We have tried for you…
- Pasta production in Gragnano (NA) goes back to the late 16th century, and its fame goes back to 1845, when King Ferdinand Bourbon II granted to Gragnano manufacturers the privilege of supplying the whole royal court with their long artisanal pastas. Spaghetti are a veritable sensorial experience, ideal for extolling the virtues of traditional pasta sauces: simple tomato sauce, ragout, carbonara, cold sauces such as pesto.
- Orecchiette are a typical pasta from Apulia, even though it appears they actually originated from France. With its characteristic concave form ideal for collecting the sauce, it is suitable not only for your favorite sauces, but can also be cooked with vegetables such as turnip greens, and dressed with fragrant fried garlic and anchovies.
- buckwheat is a pseudo-cereal rich in carbohydrates and proteins of high biological value and bioavailability for our body. In Italy Valtellina is the Queen of the country's production: Fusilli will amaze you with their rustic flavour, suitable for hot pairings with cheese fondue or wild game ragout.
- Organic Tuscan wheat and pure water
- from Monte Amiata, bronze drawing and slow drying at a low temperature make Pennoni Panarese a special pasta, which can be used for baked pasta and timbales, thanks to its excellent cooking properties even in the oven.
- Pasta with spelt flour and barley flour has excellent nutritional qualities, thanks to the presence of beta-glucans that help control blood cholesterol levels. This pasta is great with a fish or vegetable ragout, making the most of its beneficial health properties < br/>
dyeing pasta with squid ink and seasoning it with olives, crispy bacon and sautéeed courgettes, for a genuine and extravagant combination, something simple to amaze your dinner guests with.