· Buckwheat shortbread biscuits, 250g
· Pennette pasta made with buckwheat in a box, 375g
· Valtellina IGP Pizzoccheri pasta, 500g
strong>Why: A fashionable ingredient of natural cooking, buckwheat is a pseudocereal originating from Asia, with characteristic triangular seeds rich in essential amino acids and mineral salts that are excellent for our health. A super food to be discovered... in a box!
· Buckwheat shortbread biscuits are made only with simple ingredients, such as flour, sugar, eggs and water, kneaded and drawn to obtain genuine and irresistible biscuits.
· In Italy Valtellina is the region that produces the best buckwheat, used to make Pizzoccheri, a typical local pasta, and other traditional pasta types, such as Pennette, which can be used in many of your recipes, with one eye on wellbeing
We have tried for you… putting pizzoccheri in a lentil soup, serving with freshly blanched prawns, chopped parsley and thyme and a splash of crude extra virgin oil, for a light, simple and classy dish.