The story begins in 1875, when Vito Curatolo Arini decided to build a winery right in the middle of his vineyards near the town of Marsala. With the inspiration of Vito's innovative approach, in the 19th century was one of the first firms to focus on quality and develop exports, paying particular attention to packaging. An example is the classic "Lady" who has graced the label of Marsala Superiore Riserva for more than a century. In the 1970s, the production of table wines increased significantly, thanks to major collaborations with overseas companies. In the 90s, cooperation with expert consultants and winemakers led to a range of single-variety wines which have gained considerable international recognition. Today, after five generations, the passion remains intact. The farm is committed to producing wines with a strong territorial character, with a modern style that's attractive for an increasingly knowledgeable and exacting clientele.